I'm from County Rosscommon in Ireland. My background is in Irish Gaelic Games and athletics. I have played for my County (Roscommon) at minor level at the age of 16, but have been involved with my local club (Kilbride) from the age of 9 playing u10’s, right through to senior level.
I am also very passionate about Athletics and was member of a Local Athletics Club from a young age, where I won many county titles. Taking this passion though high school, I participated in all Track and Field Events and Cross-Country meetings taking place across Ireland.
At Westgate I managed to really develop this passion for Crossfit and bring it to the general public, with the help and support of the Manager Trevor Kneebone and since, Crossfit Westgate has been getting a massive response in new members.
I'm coming to you with endless energy and passion. My fun and dedicated approach will motivate you, and my knowledge will give you the ultimate fitness experience. So came join today and let me kick start or help boost you fitness goals. I also do Personal Training, so you have the opportunity to work with my one on one to really maximise your results.
- Neuromuscular and Physical Therapy
- Orthopaedic Sports Massage
- Completed Strongfit seminar and coachs week
- Exercise, Health Studies
- Personal Training, NCEHS Ireland
- Level 1 Certification Crossfit
- Level 1 Certification Crossfit Gymnastics
- Level 1 Australian Kettlebell Instructor
- AWF Level 1
- Cycling Excel Indoor Cycling level 1 and 2 (Advanced)
- Yoga and Pilates, The Fitness Consultancy, Stella Nash